Connect with us
[the_ad_placement id="manual-placement"] [the_ad_placement id="obituaries"]

Flood 2011

City of Vicksburg Updates Flood Information for City Residents



on or on a smart phone If You  have received notice denying FEMA assistance. You should go by the FEMA center do discuss your case. There is a specific process that residents of the City must follow to have utilities restored and to move back into their homes. Guidelines are available on the City website…, at the City Action Line Desk on the first floor of City Hall, The City Inspection department, and at the FEMA/SALVATION ARMY Emergency Assistance Center.]]]]> ]]>

See a typo? Report it here.
Continue Reading