Warren County Supervisor Shawn Jackson has announced another delivery of food for the residents of Warren County for today, Friday Aug. 7, beginning at noon.
Limit of one box per vehicle as long as supplies last. Please stay in your vehicles.
If your family is in need or could use a food box or if you know of elderly or others in need, there will be eight food distribution sites around Vicksburg and Warren County:
- Eagle Lake Fire Station (15115 Highway 465)
- Culkin Fire Station (45 Freetown Road)
- Lee Road Fire Station (4423 Lee Road)
- 61 South Area: Hotel Furniture Warehouse (4477 Highway 61 South)
- Kings Area: Bethlehem MB Church (3055 North Washington St.)
- Marcus Bottom Area: Perfect Image Barbershop (2521 Halls Ferry Road)
- Mission 66 Area: Springhill MB Church (815 Mission 66)
- Margaritaville Land Shark back parking lot (Mulberry Street)
If you have questions, please contact Supervisor Shawn Jackson at 601-831-6428 or any other member of the Warren County Board of Supervisors.See a typo? Report it here.