Connect with us
[the_ad_placement id="manual-placement"] [the_ad_placement id="obituaries"]


Fire reported at Magnolia Manor Apartments



A Fire was reported at Magnolia Manor Apartments early Friday afternoon. The flames were extinguished as first responders were arriving to the scene.

Warren County Emergency Director John Elfer was first to arrive to the location.

Elfer stated, “When we got here, the third floor window had smoke coming out of it. We had a maintenance subject that was up there indicating that the fire had been extinguished.”  Elfer went on to add that fire personnel entered the building to verify the fire was extinguished.

The cause of the fire is believed to be a pan which was on a stove. The incident created a lot of smoke which was seen coming from a third floor apartment window.

Magnolia Manor Apartments houses many mobility challenged individuals, which would have made evacuation difficult.

See a typo? Report it here.