RAYMOND — The Gamma Lambda Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at Hinds Community College held a ceremony March 26 at the Raymond Campus to induct new members for the spring 2021 semester.
- Eboni Anderson, Alaina Roberts, Cameryn Trejo, Krystal Hulsey, Christian Trejo, Morgan Craft, Nicholas Shirley and Breckyn Hanley, all of Clinton
- Raegan Brianna Johnson, of Byram; Isabel Mashburn, of Bolton; Chandler McCaffrey, of Byram; Sarah Kerr, of Utica; Sydney Stringer, Sarah Faye Hickey, both of Raymond; Caitlyn Massey, of Byram; Abby Cranberry, of Terry; and Ariel Farmer, of Edwards, Lillie Fisher, of Utica; Zoe McGee, of Byram; Tyler Magee, of Utica; Ashley Taylor, of Brandon; and Parker Johnson, of Crystal Springs
- Katlyn Moreland, Catoria Mozee, Lundyn Esco, Britney Taplin, Erin Yvonne Hulbert, Desmon Redmond, Dorian Allen, April Sargent, Deshayla Lee, Ronnia Townsend, Xavian Branch, Aundrea Brown, Ariel Paymon, Alisia Nash and Kyua Williams, all of Jackson
- Emily Adams, of Richland, James Washington, of Florence; Anna Grace McCool, Kristin Manning, Audrey Ivy and Autumn Greer, all of Pearl
- Jada Banks and Kennedi Aniya Fitzgerald, Michael Jennings, Heather Henderson, and Trevor Rouse, all of Vicksburg
- Autumn Hilderbrand and Tyler Kilpatrick, both of Yazoo City
- Kyra Lewis and Ta’Darrius Williams, both of Hollandale
- Albert Lum, of Port Gibson
- Audrie Gentry, of Hickory
- Brady Brooks, of Ackerman
- Braylee Shaw, of Grenada
- Brooks Auger, of Farmerville, La.
- I’leka Frazier, of Utica
- Julie Stepp, of Myrtle
- Kaylee Hodges, of Milton, Fla.
- Laurel Norris, of Flowood
- Makayla Walker, of Crystal Springs
- Riley Odem, of Gulfport
Phi Theta Kappa is the international honor society for community and junior college students. Membership in Phi Theta Kappa is extended to students who have a 3.5 cumulative grade point average or above on 12 or more transferable credit hours. There are more than 1,285 Phi Theta Kappa chapters throughout the United States and abroad.See a typo? Report it here.