Home2 Suites by Hilton, the mid-tier, all-suite hotel brand opened Wednesday in Vicksburg, Miss. The 87 suite hotel is located at 40 Maxwell Drive and is owned and managed by Southern Hospitality Services, LLC.
“We’re delighted to partner with Hilton Worldwide to be a part of the industry’s All Suites portfolio,” said Lynn Foley, Director of Sales. “It will add to the city’s offerings and provides a new and exciting long and short term stay option with expanded community spaces, flexible room configurations and enhanced breakfast offerings that assure guests have a varied selection no matter how long they stay.”
The new Home2 Suites by Hilton in Vicksburg, MS will provide guests with the amenities and services they need to feel comfortable while traveling, such as:
- Stylish suites that are customizable for work or relaxing
- In-suite kitchens with fridge included
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Over 400 free breakfast combinations served daily at the Inspired Table
- Spin2Cycle – our innovative laundry & fitness facility
- Furry friends are welcome
- Business center with free printing
- Sustainable & eco-friendly efforts throughout hotel
- No cap on earned Hilton Honors Points
All Home2 Suites by Hilton hotels offer easy access to technology and inviting community spaces, as well as the trademark Home2 Suites amenities standard in all properties, such as the Oasis lobby area, the Home2MKT for grab-and-go items, the Spin2 Cycle, a combined laundry and fitness area, and the Inspired Table.
Home2 Suites by Hilton in Vicksburg, Miss. will participate in Hilton’s award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonors. Hilton HHonors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to benefits including an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi, as well as digital amenities that are available exclusively through the through the industry-leading Hilton HHonors app, where HHonors members can check-in, choose their room, and access their room using a Digital Key.here.