Multiple athletes from Warren Central and Vicksburg High School swim team advanced to the state meet.
Mateo Byrd will compete in the 100 butterfly and the 200 and 400 freestyle along with Ashtin Wallace, Jacob Byrd, Noah Jones, and James McKenna.
Katie Wallace, Chloe Benard, Avery Greer, Lauren Cooley, and Sidney Cooley will all participate in the 200 and 400 girl’s relay.
Vicksburg High School:
Alex Rowe advances in the 100 butterfly and the 500 freestyle. Kara Rowe also advanced in the 200 medley and 100 backstroke.
Marktaus Berry, Alex Rowe, Thomas Kilroy and Ace Orosco advanced in the 400 freestyle and the medley relay.
Listed below are the results from the North State meet:
From Vicksburg High School – Class 1
- Alex Rowe Placed 5th in the 100 Butterfly and 4th in the 500 freestyle.
- Kara Rowe Placed 4th in the 200 Individual Medley and 4th in the 100 Backstroke.
- The Men’s 200 Medley Relay placed 5th and the Men’s 400 free Relay placed 6th.
From Warren Central High School – Class 2
- Mateo Byrd for competing in the 100 Butterfly and placing 10th.
- The Women’s 200 free Relay placed 8th and 400 free Relay 7th
- The Men’s 200 free Relay placed 7th and 400 free Relay placed 6th
- Mateo and Jacob Byrd for competing in the 200 freestyle placing 13th and 20th.
- Hope Pownall And Amie Green for competing in the 50 freestyle and placing 36th.
- Avery Greer, Chloe Barnard, and Katie Wallace for competing in the 50 freestyle and placing 16th, 19th, and 44th.
- Marktaus Berry and Thomas Kilroy for competing in the 50 freestyle and placing 33rd and 42nd.
- Noah Jones, Jacob Byrd, Trevis Davis, and James McKenna for competing in the 50 freestyle and placing 16th, 24th,26th, and 27th.
- Hope Pownall and Amie Green for competing in the 100 freestyle and placing 23rd.
- Avery Greer for competing in the 100 freestyle and placing 11th.
- Ace Orosco, Marktaus Berry, and Thomas Kilroy for competing in the 100 freestyle and placing 10th and 27th.
- Noah Jones for competing in the 100 freestyle and placing 16th.
- Ace Orosco for competing in the 100 Breaststroke and placing 7th.
See a typo? Report it here.