- At 8:11 am VPD arrested Patrick Grandberry age 46 of 920 Buck Street after police conducted a search warrant at his residence after numerous drug complaints. Police recovered approximately 1/4 lb of marijuana valued at approximately $400.00 and 2 grams of cocaine valued at $300.00. Grandberry was charged with Possession of Marijuana and Cocaine with Intent to Distribute and bond was set at $20,000.00.
- At 12: 15 pm VPD, MBN & WCSO arrested Leonard Lewis age 33 of 408 Groome Street after police conducted a search warrant at his residence after numerous drug complaints. Police recovered approximately 1 lb of marijuana valued at approximately $ 2,000.00. Lewis was charged with Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute.
- After conducting a Drug Interdiction Detail on I 20 VPD, MBN & WCSO arrested the following people:
- At 1:30 pm Thomas Adcock age 33 of 102 Ridgelawn Drive was arrested following a traffic stop on I 20 E @ Halls Ferry for careless driving. After receiving consent to search, police found an active shake & bake meth lab inside the truck along with a small amount of meth and marijuana. Adcock was charged with Manufacturing Meth, Possession of Meth & Marijuana.
- At 3:30 pm Dennis Richie age 36 of 1003 Mott Headly Road, Port Gibson, Ms was arrested following a traffic stop on Hwy 61 S @ Iowa Blvd for Improper lane Change after police received consent to search police located 2 or more precursors used in manufacturing meth. Richie was charged with Possession of 2 or more Precursors.
- At 12:51 pm an auto burglary was reported at 2150 Iowa Blvd. of a 1993 Subaru in which a AM/FM/CD stereo and a thumb drive were reported stolen.
- At 1:17 pm a residential burglary in the 1700 block of Martha Street in which a 42″ Vizio TV & an XBOX 360 were reported stolen.